What is the footer block.
The footer is a block that appears at the bottom of every page of your website.
The design of the block is made up of icons, logos, and text boxes.
[Footer Block Settings Interface]
1. Logo Type: You can select the type of logo.
2. Icon Position: You can set the position of the logo.
3. Icon List: It is a list of icons you added.
5. Change Footer Design : You can change a footer design.
6. Padding : You can change the paddings of this block.
Some of the blocks do not support the padding of the left&right.
7. Background : You can set/change the background of this block.